Serve and Protect Family,
We are grateful for the support our members are providing the nation during these uncertain times and want to reassure you that we are here to help, when you need us most.
To support our members during this challenging time, we will be operating a ‘Wellbeing Callback Service’ for any members who may be isolating during this challenging period who just want to have a chit chat. Find out more about the service below.
Who can use the Wellbeing Callback Service?
The Wellbeing Callback Service is available for any of our members who may be feeling isolated or vulnerable at this time.
When is the Wellbeing Callback Service available?
The Wellbeing Callback Service will be available between Monday and Friday from 3:30pm-4:30pm, as of 6 April 2020.
How can I arrange a Wellbeing Call?
Simply send us an email [firstname.lastname@example.org] stating when you would like to receive a Wellbeing Call and to what contact number (Monday to Friday from 3:30pm to 4:30pm). Email us now to arrange a Wellbeing Call.
Additional support available.
If you know any colleagues who may need help, please consider the contact numbers below:
- Samaritans: 116 123 (24 hours a day 365 days a year)
- To talk about anything that is upsetting you
- SANEline: 0300 304 7000 (4:30p,-10:30pm every day)
- If you’re experiencing mental healthy problems
- The Mix: 0808 808 4994 (2pm-11pm Sunday – Friday)
- If you’re under 25
- Papyus HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm-10pm)
- If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings
- AGE UK: 0800 678 1602 (24 hours a day 365 days a year)
- Providing information, friendship and advice to the elderly
Proud to support those who Serve and Protect.
Whilst the situation is rapidly changing, we are committed to serving you, as we continue our mission to improve the financial resilience of those who serve and protect.
Thank you for your support.