Serve and Protect Credit Union has an exciting new position for a Member Services Officer
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated and well organised individual to join our Member Services Team, working out of our Birmingham Office at Guardians House, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3EA.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer service role
- At least 1 years’ experience in an administration role
- Proficient in using MS Office software
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
Full details of the role are contained Job Description.
If you are interesting in applying for this position, please send a CV with a cover letter explaining why you consider yourself to be suitable for the role.
Information to be sent to Myrel Robinson at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 7th August 2020