In recognition of Debt Awareness Week 2021 Derbyshire Constabulary have teamed up with Serve and Protect CU to help Police Officers and Staff save money on any existing high interest credit – with Debt Consolidation Loans at an exclusive rate of 5.9% APR*.
Between 22nd – 28th March 2021 the Serve and Protect Team will be available to speak to Police Officers and Staff to see if they can help you save money on your existing loan repayments – such as high interest credit cards or payday loans.
- Borrow between £500-£25,000
- Repayment period between 12-96 months
- Fixed rate of 5.9% APR
- Quick turnaround with no set up fees or hidden costs
- No early repayment penalties
- Life Cover at no extra cost
- Decisions based on your circumstances and ability to repay
How to apply:
- To apply just complete our simple form below.
- A member of our team will then get in touch to see if they can save you money on your existing loan repayments.
- If for any reason we are not able to help, we will provide details of places you can get the additional support you may need.
*Offer available until 28th March 2021.