Serve and Protect Credit Union welcomes the Fire and Health Service
- Serve and Protect CU launch new tailored brand to support employees from the Fire and Health services, that have been impacted financially from the coronavirus pandemic.
- Employees from the Fire and Rescue Service, NHS, and the Health and Social Care sector can now enjoy the range of ethical savings of loan products available at Serve and Protect CU.
Launching with the Fire and Health Service
Serve and Protect CU is one of the largest credit unions in the United Kingdom, providing a not-for-profit an ethical alternative to other financial providers.
With over 32,000 members throughout the Police, Military and Prison Service the free employee benefit has now been extended to include those working within the Fire and Health Service.
The credit union is there to help its members save, but more importantly being there for them when they need to borrow throughout their career – with repayments straight from their salary.
Having played an important role in supporting the nation throughout the coronavirus pandemic, the decision was made to extend the service and support employees within the Fire and Health Service.
Paul Norgrove, CEO of Serve and Protect, says: “It is great to welcome employees within the Fire and Health Service. This is our way of saying thank you for all their support and hard work to protect the nation during the coronavirus.
We remain passionate about improving the financial resilience of our members and are proud to play our part to support them through any financial challenges in the months to come”.
About Serve and Protect CU
Serve and Protect CU are one of the largest credit unions in the United Kingdom, dedicated towards improving the financial resilience of those that serve and protect the nation. They provide their members with a range of savings and loans products with repayments straight from their salary, including faster payments and 24/7 accessibility.
- In the last financial year members received a return of 1% on their savings.
- Affordable loans of up to £25,000 are available, including no early repayment penalties or hidden fees.
- Free life cover is also provided on savings and loans offering peace of mind to members as they prepare for the future.
Looking to the future, Serve and Protect CU is hoping to expand its digital and range of services to members even further – using technology to offer current accounts and eventually provide a full banking experience.
How can your organisation offer this free employee benefit?
Serve and Protect CU are supported by the Ministry of Defence, HMPPS and 23 Police Forces across the United Kingdom – providing the service as a free employee benefit with savings and loan repayments via salary deduction.
If your Fire Service or NHS Trust would like to provide this free employee benefit and receive a payroll partner guide please contact email@example.com.