Police Credit Union
Tell us about us!
We are keen to gather the opinions of our members so that we can improve our service and launch products that meet their needs.
For your chance to win a £100 worth of shopping vouchers, please select the service you wish to provide feedback on, by selecting from the options and completing the online form.
Feedback Prize Draw terms and conditions
- The feedback prize draw is only open to Police Credit Union members (for details click HERE).
- Regardless of any number of feedback submissions, an account number will only be eligible for its respective draw at the end of the next 4 month period (periods for submission end 31st December, 30th April and 31st August).
- There are two prize draws in each 4 months period, an online draw for website submissions and a postal draw for hard copy submissions. Online submissions winners will receive £100 in shopping vouchers. Postal submission winners will receive £50 in shopping vouchers.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost entries.
- Winners will be notified directly by PCU in writing or by phone.
- By submitting a feedback response (postal or online) the member agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Offer made by Police Credit Union, Head Office, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3EA.